Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sensors, Bolts and Gears

I have so much fun creating with Lauren Meader's templates!  Unless I am making something specifically for me, girly things just don't fly in my testosterone-filled household. So, I create a lot of boy-geared projects. My four year old has claimed this one already! I had intended it for a gift card holder for an upcoming birthday party.... I guess I'll have to make another.



This little robot uses the In a Pinch template. I printed it out on SU Ballet Blue paper, and all his gears were created with Gable Green. I used various circle punches for all his gears and circuts.  A little wire on the front and top finished him off!

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I was cracking up at this cutie! What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete