Saturday, February 5, 2011

PTI Favorite of 2010

Nichole Heady has issued a challenge: go through all your PTI projects of 2010 and pick your favorite.


This card that I created for Allen has got to be the one. I needed to give him a little something on his last basketball game of the season to tell him how proud we were of his improvement in the game and what an excellent sportsman he had been. I pulled out my clear embossing powder and my PTI Allstar Team and Additions stamp set and got to work. 

The background was stamped on Aqua Mist cardstock, clear embossed and then smudged with Smokey Shadow ink. The ink was wiped off the embossing for this fantastic grunge look. Same process with the sentiment, only it was stamped on SU pumpkin pie paper, embossed and inked. I punched out the sentiment with my star punch and added an additional pumpkin star behind to help set it off.  My small strip of aqua mist was stamped with the star image with smokey shadow ink. This was matted on a piece of pumpkin pie trimmed with pinking shears. All mounted on Smokey Shadow cardstock.

1 comment: